One of the crucial points of contact for a customer of the organization is a website. In the era of internet, one needs to provide a user-friendly website, as one can offer his product and services to the many who are interested in his product and services. Different users are from a diverse background, from a different education, from a different country; therefore website usability and accessibility is very crucial for a company.
Why Web Site Usability is Important for a Company
Website usability definition is that a website should be easily accessible, and one can use it smoothly. One of the important aspects of usability is loading speed if there is a delay in an opening website then it will reduce traffic, as there are lots of other competitors. As nowadays consumers are too vocal about their experiences and they posted on social media. As per one recent study, these dissatisfied customers tell more 20 people about their experience as it is a negative marketing for a company. The website is an image of any business consequently one should provide appropriate content as per their target market.
Tips for a better usability of website-
- The website for Blind people- Organization, needs to take care of ensuring blind users who are also using internet hence one can take an extra step by making a user-friendly website for blinds.
- Readable top navigation- In the top of a website there are a various option like home, about us, functions of a company, multiple products, and services, as well as contact us. All this navigation must be there so one can easily go to the option for details.
- Transparent and clear usage of color in web design- Some companies use profoundly dark color in web design it will be the big turn off for the user of a website, notwithstanding one should use simple and sober color background in web design.
- Images and Uniqueness of the company- Below your top navigation menu it’s an opportunity for a company to show the uniqueness of its product or service. The consumer can get information on an initial page as it saves the time of the customer.
- Loading of a website- As discussed above, a website must be speedy. A Recent study shows that more than half customer is not happy with the website as it takes too much time for loading.
- Testimonials and opinions of clients – The person who is purchasing a product from you want to know the experience of your current client. If a company provides opinions and testimonials on the website, then it will create positive impression brand on a consumer.
- Chat support and helpline- There are hundreds of questions in the mind of consumers. Websites who provide chat and call services to the consumers they can convert prospects more as well as achieve their target. Experience of a customer will be fantastic as he gets an answer to its every query.
- FAQ option- There is some question which frequently asks the customer. It will make their experience on your website smooth as they get an answer in the form of the FAQ.
In the online web, world usability can change the matrix of the success of any company.
Please give us feedback below.